Your sticker has 3 parts:
Paper backing, sticker, clear transfer tape.
1. Clean the surface where the decal will be installed.
2. Slowly removed the paper backing and make sure that your decal remains stuck to the clear transfer tape. If the part of your decal lifts up with the backing, press the paper backing back until it stays stuck to the transfer tape.
3. Once your decal is peeled away from the backing, line up and position your decal against the surface to which it will be applied.
4. Use a credit card, squeegee, or something similar to smooth down your decal, making sure that it is completely stuck to the surface.
5. Carefully and slowly remove the transfer tape from your decal, making sure that your decal is stuck to the surface. If you see the part of the decal does not release from the transfer tape, press it back down to the surface and repeat the process.
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0100 kg
Package weight: 0.0200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 15.00 x 15.00 x 1.00 cm / 5.91 x 5.91 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.00 x 16.00 x 3.00 cm / 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.18 inches
| Package Contents: 1 x Car Sticker