● Plug and Play ( P2P ): No need DDNS and port forwarding.
● Easy Operation: No need PC. You can easily apply all the function on the app.
● Alarm: Support motion detection and push notification alarm on phones.
● Browsers: Support internet explorer ( IE ), firefox, google browser remote monitor.
● CMS Software: Device viewer support 1, 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 64, 81 channel centralized monitor, video replay and other functions.
● 3.6mm wide-angle lens, 35 LED lights, night vision distance of 15 meters.
● Adopted with IR-CUT technology, no color difference at indoor and outdoor.Main Processor:
HD processor, built-in ARM9 and a high-speed video co-processor.Sensor:
High definition color CMOS sensorDisplay Resolution:
1280 x 720 ( 1.0 megapixel ) Lens Parameter:
Focal length - 3.6 mm, aperture - F 2.4Angle of View:
75 Deg.CImage Compression:
H.264Image Frame Rate:
30fps maximum, downward adjustableResolution:
720P ( 1280 x 720 ), VGA ( 640 x 360 ), QVGA ( 320 x 180 )Wireless:
Standard IEEE 820.11 b/g/n, security support ( WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption )Onvif:
Support onvif protocol, NVR ( above onvif version 2.4.2 )Alarm:
Support motion detection alarm, phone push alarm.Night Visibility:
35 pcs LED ( IR distance is up to 15 meters )Product Type:
Metal gun type / waterproof outdoor useDC Power:
DC12V / 1AWorking Temperature:
-10 - 60 Deg.CWorking Humidity:
10 - 90 percentage RHSystem required:
APP ( Support ios and android system smart phone or tablet PC ), PC ( support Windows 7 / 8 / 10 ( Sricam PC ); support Windows XP ( device viewer ) )
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.