Enjoy the ORICO external hard drive enclosure for 2.5 inch SATA HDD and SSD. This enclosure provides an amazing performance and value when connecting the hard drives to start data backup and transferring from the latest computers and laptop. It is superior to tool-free design, the strong introduction of SATA3.0, and UASP protocol. This ORICO external hard drive enclosure provides ultra-fast read and write speed rates while no additional power supply is required.
● Three-step tool free conceptual design is convenient and stable.
● Clear and minimalist design helps to distinguish which hard drive is inside easily.
● Strong introduction of SATA3.0 ( 6Gbps ) is twice as fast as the SATA2.0 ( 3Gbps ).
● UASP protocol greatly reduces the CPU occupancy rate and greatly improves the transmission speed.
● Supports 3TB mass storage.
● Short circuit protection, clutter protection, over voltage protection.
● Professional high purity oxygen free copper core wire ensures good power supply and fast transmission.
How to install:
Step 1: gently press upper cover on black PCB board with ORICO logo.
Step 2: put the bare plate in and close the back cover.
Step 3: connect to the computer, and start to use.
Make sure your hard drive has a SATA interface before buying.
| System support: Linux,Mac OS,Windows 10,Windows 2000,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows XP
Type: External Enclosure
Size: 2.5 inch
Supporting Max. Hard Drive Capacity: 3TB
Control Chip: JMS578
Dimensions and Weight
| Package weight: 0.1020 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 12.50 x 7.90 x 1.30 cm / 4.92 x 3.11 x 0.51 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 13.50 x 8.90 x 2.30 cm / 5.31 x 3.5 x 0.91 inches
| Packing List: 1 x ORICO 2139C3 Type-C Hard Drive Enclosure, 1 x USB 3.1 Cable, 1 x English Manual