Discount Price: $20.71 25% OFF
(as of February 19, 2018 3:34 pm)
Shipping Cost: FREE SHIPPING
ELECALL Tin Lead Melt Rosin Core Solder 63A 0.5mm Wire
The glue is used in connecting with one thing to another. The solder wire is also a kind of glue for electronics.
● Good welding, wetting time is short.
● Automatic wire welding, the tin wire will not tangle, do not block the catheter.
● With a low melting point, it usually used in iron soldering with bright and full soldering points.
● Featured with a very good anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion ability, it also has an excellent performance in desoldering.
● It is widely used in welding with mobile phones, notebook computers and other precise circuit board.
Product Safety Disclaimer:
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
| Brand: ELECALL
Special function: Soldering
Size and Weight
| Product weight: 0.450 kg
Package weight: 0.510 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 5.50 x 5.50 x 5.00 cm / 2.17 x 2.17 x 1.97 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 6.50 x 6.50 x 6.00 cm / 2.56 x 2.56 x 2.36 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x ELECALL Tin Lead Melt Rosin Core Solder 63A Wire|