The 140-degree backup camera is produced specifically for the purpose of being attached to the rear of a vehicle to aid in backing up, and to alleviate the rear blind spot.
With 140-degree wide viewing angle, it could help you avoid a backup collision effectively. High resolution and high-quality cover give you a better driving experience.
Don't be afraid to reverse the car, this reversing camera makes you become an experienced driver.
- Wide viewing angle
140 degree viewing angle makes sure that you can see enough to park or reverse safely, works great in blind areas, perfectly solve the issue of bad car rear view effect, can reduce incidents and accidents greatly
- High-definition image
480TVL makes sure that your view more clearly at night and day, which makes backing up and parking easier, and it could work well with your monitor
- Friendly design
IP67 waterproof and shockproof ABS cover ensures that it could be used in the bad weather or harsh environment. Small compact size, great resolution and lower consumption, which promise its durability
- Intelligent chip
Adopt PC7070 chip, with high level of integration, heat-resistant makes sure it could work steadily so that you could rest assured to use
- Working voltage: DC 12V
- Night version distance: 2m
- Camera cable: 50cm
- Video cable: 600cm
- Working temperature: -20 - 80 Deg.C
- Storage temperature: -40 - 100 Deg.C
- Relative humidity: 95 percent
1. Mount the camera to your car's license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place
2. Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position
3. Connect power wire ( red and black ) to your vehicle DC 12V power system
4. Connect the video output ( yellow wire ) of the camera to the display in your vehicle
Question: why my picture I've got in my monitor was upside down?
1. The camera should be installed in a right way, so the image what you get is correct, not upside down. You could view our picture below to ensure its position.
2. Rotate the image on your monitor screen.
3. Make sure the lens you mounted is in the right position.
Question: how can I ensure it fit my car?
Answer: it is a universal camera, it can fit any vehicle.
| Type: Rear View Camera
Waterproof level: IP67
Power Cable Length: 105cm
| Night vision : Yes
Camera Pixels: 720 x 540DPI
Lens angle: 140 degree
Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux
White Balance: Auto
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0720 kg
Package weight: 0.2330 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 3.00 x 2.50 x 2.50 cm / 1.18 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 14.00 x 8.00 x 5.50 cm / 5.51 x 3.15 x 2.17 inches
| Package Contents: 1 x Car Backup Camera, 1 x Video Extend Cable, 1 x Video Tieline, 1 x Power Cable, 1 x Sticker, 1 x Screw Cap, 1 x Ring, 1 x English User Manual